Where has 2020 gone? Considering it’s been such a peculiar year it really has flown by. What that means is that the festive season is just around the corner, and hopefully lots to look forward to for everyone. On our list of celebrations to come is Thanksgiving. Here at PSP HQ instead of working, we’ve been discussing our top five canapés for a festive celebration. In no particular order they are:
- Mini Yorkshire pudding with a little bit of roast-beef and a smidgen of creamed horseradish
- A lemon, chilli and coriander prawn skewer (M&S really does do a delicious one)
- Rye bread with smoked salmon and horseradish crème fraiche
- Gazpacho shots with a celery garnish
- Quails eggs with a little bowl of celery salt for dipping
The key with these lush canapés is that they are all bite size so no embarrassing shoving it in your mouth/dribbling it down your top incidents when you’re making chat. And remember how we feel about a napkin at PSP!